[wp-forums] Wordpress.org Website hosted - Help with Account Recovery

Connie Tran CTran at mercyhousing.org
Mon May 16 19:22:22 UTC 2016

Hello Andrew -

Thank you for getting back! I have tried multiple times (unsuccessfully) to login via the support forum link you sent, using my newly confirmed login info that I received when subscribing to the WP-Forums mailing list today. It has been quite the process to try and figure out how to get assistance regarding account recovery, as none of the emails/login credentials seem to be working, including the one that I just received a confirmation email on from WP-Forums when registering! I've copied the confirmation message below that I just got from WP-forums, advising me to post/send message to this email. Is there something wrong with the set-up of this site? How would I get some direct assistance with locating our site and logging in (if I am unable to post on the support forum without a login, since the site won't accept our login for some reason). Any help would be very appreciated!

  wp-forums at lists.automattic.com

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at:

  http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/options/wp-forums/ctran%40mercyhousing.org

 wp-forums-request at lists.automattic.com

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

Many thanks,
Connie

Mercy Housing Northwest
2505 Third Avenue, Suite 204