[wp-forums] Word Press log in

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:50:33 UTC 2015

Jacquie, you've written to the WordPress support forum moderators'
list. Since it appears you need WordPress help, please go to:
www.wordpress.org/support/
& start a new topic in the support forum. Please remember to include a
link to your site.

Sounds to me, off the top of my head, like your theme might be broken,
but that's just a huge WAG. Please go to the support forum as
instructed, start a new topic, & someone will help you there.