[wp-forums] Word Press log in

Office phclc.office at sasktel.net
Wed May 20 19:41:16 UTC 2015

I'm not sure why this e-mail about ww2.louvershop.com below came to me? I am
trying to get an answer to wordpress problems and this came back.
I tried to log into my account and it doesn't recognize the password I just
set up for the first time last week or so.
These things are not seeming to work.
I need to know why when I upgraded wordpress to 4.2.2 that I cannot see
anything in the Visual Editor part of my media page.
I want to update information there and now its gone.  I can see it from
another computer but I am the Admin and I cannot see it
To make changes- everything is gone.
Please give me a person who can answer this.
I have been reading for two days now on the forum- not finding anyone with
this exact problem.
Jacquie