[wp-forums] Forum Topic Assistance

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Wed Jul 15 17:41:37 UTC 2015

I just realized the "reply list" option in my email.
I'll remember to use that next time :)
Nice to e-meet you also, thank you.

Yes, very familiar with wp-debug, thank you for the suggestion.

One more question if I may trouble you.
Where do you look in the page source; exactly?
Is it part of a script or a style link?  Or does it say it somewhere
specifically that I don't know about?

Exactly about Woo.
I was thinking the same.
I tagged the topic "woocommerce".
We'll see if they take any initiative :)

Thanks again for your time.

- Josh Lobe