[wp-forums] GoDaddy hosting FTP issues with 4.0

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Fri Sep 12 22:43:57 UTC 2014

Thanks Otto.
I appreciate your time to this matter.

Out of curiosity (I read your post)... who do you use for hosting now?
I've tried them all.... each with drawbacks at some point in my coding
career.

Then I found Codero.  http://www.codero.com/
It's dedicated.. cheap.. and no serious limitations I have found yet.
I love them.  I've been using them about six months now, and couldn't be
happier.

*Josh Lobe*