[wp-forums] GoDaddy hosting FTP issues with 4.0

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Sep 12 22:05:54 UTC 2014

True, I believe that files transferred via SSH or SFTP would not trigger
this system, as the data would be encrypted in transit. Ditto ZIP files.

I believe the reason their "File Manager" thing works is because it's going
over https, so, encrypted too.

Nevertheless, I sent an email to the ppl at GoDaddy about the WooCommerce
thread. It'd probably be nicer if they fixed whatever rule is causing the
problems.

-Otto