[wp-forums] requesting assistance w/support topic

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:47:51 UTC 2014

Thanks, all. Yeah--sorry for bein' stupid--the op set me straight on
what he was doing. I did suggest some different captioning for the
sake of accessibility, if nothing else. Clearly you folks w/eyesight
understood what was happening. I should've, I guess--& I bet I'll
never make that mistake again. I think he's a Spanish speaker, so this
might get interesting b4 it's all said & done. I studied the code in
the /videos page, & it appeared ok, but I'll look at the situation
again w/this new info.

A very red-faced support forum volunteer is now skulking off to see if
I can't actually help this user. Thanks again, all--& I'll see if I
can't keep these sorts of errors to a minimum--as in no more.