[wp-forums] Now that's an interesting reply for my favorite pet peeve

Stephen Edgar stephen at netweb.com.au
Fri May 30 10:55:06 UTC 2014

Jan,

Thanks, agreed, it is a physic ability, I sniff them out pretty quickly on bbPress.org without looking at the IP address (the majority of the time).

Sidenote: Will be requesting a 'mod hat' very soon, I think I've learnt most of the idiosyncrasies of what it is like to be a 'user' on the WordPress support forums.

Cheers,

Stephen Edgar
Melbourne, Australia

Core commiter, contributor & moderator of #bbPress http://bbpress.org