[wp-forums] Now that's an interesting reply for my favorite pet peeve

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri May 30 10:39:44 UTC 2014

Stephen Edgar wrote:
> That's a weird thread from a moderation perspective, did you pick up the grayrum/pranayachaudhary based on IP address?

That and a well defined psychic ability for sniffing out sock puppets.
You see, I was once bitten by a radioactive caffeinated spider while
reviewing posts.

True story. ;)

> I also presume the grayrum account was not 'WPMU DEV Support Staff' before you blocked the account?

I picked the grayum account because it was newer and had less posts. It
wasn't the title as much as the use of that second account for deceptive
purposes and it irked me. Had both accounts been new then I would have
blocked the other account too.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski