[wp-forums] Highlighting great answers

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:05:04 UTC 2014

I think it'll demean other answers that people give, the answers that
aren't marked as superb by whoever. I don't think the community is in a
position yet that it can pick and choose its support, I still think it very
much needs all the help it can get and should avoid doing anything to make
volunteers feel unwelcome.