[wp-forums] What's with all the Bozo's?

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Fri May 16 09:02:41 UTC 2014

Thanks Mel,

I've looked back through prior posts... and didn't notice anything
immediately obvious.
I mean... a couple of these folk seem like genuine people.

What's the threshold for a bozo?
I mean, I'm sure harassment, solicitation, etc... qualifies.
What about a genuine b-fest?  A vented frustration towards a developer;
or WP in general?

I don't want to bozo anyone... don't have the authority, anyways.
I'm just wondering if there isn't a 'glitch' somewhere in the system...

Talk to ya soon.

*Josh Lobe*
WP Edit Pro <http://wpeditpro.com>
Personal Website <http://www.joshlobe.com>