[wp-forums] en_GB - Incorrect Translations reporting 4.0-alpha

Stephen Edgar stephen at netweb.com.au
Fri May 9 10:01:16 UTC 2014

Esmi,

I appreciate the fact that technically it is 3.9.1 and not 3.9, essentially I am representing the WordPress Core and Polyglots team regarding this issue.

There are enough fragmented threads on the support forums already without adding further fragmentation and confusion by forcing everyone to create a new topic.

Closing that topic with a link to an irrelevant and closed ticket on Trac is not helpful for anyone involved.

Cheers,

Stephen Edgar
Melbourne, Australia

Polyglots Team Member, Core commiter, contributor & moderator of #bbPress http://bbpress.org