[wp-forums] Introduction

Stephen Edgar stephen at netweb.com.au
Thu May 8 11:43:25 UTC 2014

G'day Mark,

I primarily lurk this list as a gathering tool for future bbPress improvements ;)

But mad props must be  given when due:

Podz: Member Since: January 16th, 2004

Great to see a slightly different perspective of things coming from an Automattic rotation :)

Cheers,

Stephen Edgar
Melbourne, Australia

Core commiter, contributor & moderator of #bbPress http://bbpress.org