[wp-forums] A different kind of spammer

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Fri May 2 22:29:40 UTC 2014

I think that guy's not a spammer, but has an unfortunate domain name where
when you read it and it insults you ;)

Don't worry about trying to spot the type of spammer I was on about,
because it would be only too obvious to you. The thread I linked (now
deleted) had 8 clearly unrelated advertisement links below a legitimate
paragraph asking for support.
But if you do find something suspicious don't be afraid to tag the thread
with "modlook".