[wp-forums] Just bozo'd this plugin author

Dot 07 dot07.com at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:55:20 UTC 2014

Maybe you should consider the way it is being done. I did not do any of
what was done. It was my partner and it was corrected. You bozo me
because I have simply stated what was said? Interesting policy. I wasn't
the one fighting on this one it was your moderator. Thanks though.. I do
in fact understand the fundamental problem. And the problem has been
addressed. I am wrong to advising people that the practice is as you,
Otto, stated in the email?

Please clarify if I am so mistaken. I want to do it right, but the
message you sent apparently wasn't as clear as you thought it was. There
are a lot of us "Users" who don't understand the processes you are using
to delete, remove and bozo people. Moderators can clearly act any way
they choose but if we respond, we are the bozos?

Please send out a clearer message. We aren't trying to be a problem but
when we are told we can be deleted for the actions you perceive as being
wrong, we take that seriously. Maybe you aren't understanding my position.