[wp-forums] Just bozo'd this plugin author

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jun 17 22:42:58 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:59 PM, esmi at quirm dot net <esmi at quirm.net>
wrote:

> I think he definitely needs watching over the next few weeks to see if he
> continues trying spread this idea of a new policy.

Don't bother. I'll email him again. I also removed that conversation and a
couple other posts he left along these lines. Clearly, he doesn't get what
the fundamental problem is here.

Basically, a bunch of reviews of their plugin got deleted by somebody for
some rather obvious sockpuppetry. They asked why, and pointed out a couple
of reviews that got caught up in that sweep by mistake. I explained, but I
think the "by mistake" part seems to have been lost to them though. And if
they hadn't been sockpuppeting, then there would not have been a problem.

-Otto