[wp-forums] As I reach for more coffee...

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Jun 13 10:43:53 UTC 2014

Good morning,

I've put this account on mod watch for sock puppetry.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/okosto

Apparently okosto thinks that conversations with himself promoting one
of his sites is a *does air quotes* "Good Thing^(TM)".

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordress-popup-plugins-suggestions?replies=4&view=all
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/s2member-vs-wishlist-member-1?replies=1&view=all

I've blocked this account 'cause it's a sock puppet and is only 2 weeks
old.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/wpelegant

I've cleaned that sock puppets accounts and I think in my pre-coffee
state may have also removed all links to okosto's site.

*Drinks more coffee*

Jan Dembowski

P.S. Honestly, before the month is out I'm going to post something to
the list that's not about sock puppets...