[wp-forums] Putting account on moderation watch

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sat Jul 12 11:25:36 UTC 2014

I'm replying to his latest post.

He's not the theme author though he and others are passionate about that
theme. If the theme author wants to support that theme in some other
forums then that user can do what he likes there. But in the .ORG forums
that's discouraged and needs to stop. It's just too easy to have people
abuse that.

*Drinks more coffee and reviews reply to topic before posting*