[wp-forums] Putting account on moderation watch

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 11:13:41 UTC 2014

Yeah I'm not too sure how to handle that because he could be considered as
a theme contributor, and like plugin contributors we don't necessarily tell
them not to ask people to email them.
Maybe theme contributors could tell people politely that the support they
need is beyond what they can give in a forum, but let them intuitively find
the theme's private support channels.