[wp-forums] FW: FW: Using the forums for contacting people outside of the forums

Mike Turner miketurnermk at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 18:09:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Mika,  reads much better now ;)

I'm not here to try to gang up on you all (well gang up is probably not the right word as it's 1 vs all of you guys ;) ) - but when I do see something that I don't agree with then I feel compelled to speak up, even if its on behalf of the 'other guy'.  At the same time I've seen things on here that I do agree with (those ones I don't tend to comment on so just assume you're doing a good job if I'm not complaining) ;)