[wp-forums] Requests and Feedback isn't How-To and Troubleshooting

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jan 25 15:06:46 UTC 2014

Can you direct me to the thread in question? I'm getting multiple reports
that, using my Update Control Plugin, with "Automatic Updates Disabled",
sites are still being updated from 3.8 to 3.8.1. Looks like I'm going to
have to investigate a potential issue with the related filters, and I'd
love to see what other users are reporting, in case it helps in diagnosing.