[wp-forums] 'Common Sense' Mod Rules when reviewing forum post that says 'me too'

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Jan 20 18:43:20 UTC 2014

Indeed I feel pretty silly - and I've spent a minute in support threads. :)

Maybe that could be highlighted/promoted a bit more? And if it would be
possible to count/display the number of people subscribed to a given topic,
that might be indicative of the degree of impact of a given topic/support
issue. (Maybe kill two birds with one stone?)