[wp-forums] 'Common Sense' Mod Rules when reviewing forum post that says 'me too'

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Jan 20 18:12:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Mike Turner wrote:

> Hi Jan,
> No problem, thanks for your reply.  I included the text as, I suspected
> the 'conversation' was going to get removed.  Which someone has now done.
>  So without having done that, we probably wouldn't be having this
> conversation as I wouldn't have been able to demonstrate the scenerio.

It's a volunteer support forum being staffed by people on their own time
out of the goodness of their heart. As you know since you contribute too.

I think you may want to give moderators the benefit of the doubt. In fact
I'm asking you for that. You can have conversations and disagree (or not)
but as already said that wasn't your topic. That whole sidebar really
distracted from the OPs topic.

Do you really think continuing to post an argument with a moderator does
anything to move that plugin problem forward? ;)

> Happy to have a friendly debate and reach agreements / agree to disagree
> where needed :)

That's what this list is for too. But please do follow the forum welcome
and you'll be fine.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski