[wp-forums] 'Common Sense' Mod Rules when reviewing forum post that says 'me too'

Mike Turner miketurnermk at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:59:39 UTC 2014

Hi Jan,
No problem, thanks for your reply.  I included the text as, I suspected the 'conversation' was going to get removed.  Which someone has now done.  So without having done that, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation as I wouldn't have been able to demonstrate the scenerio.
Happy to have a friendly debate and reach agreements / agree to disagree where needed :)