[wp-forums] Member abusing the review system, affiliate links and what not

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Feb 25 16:11:31 UTC 2014

This user has been put on moderation watch for abusing the review system.
Hat tip to Esmi. ;)

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/bamajr

In addition to attempting to use reviews to coerce authors to fix their
problem (that's nice right?) this user also continues to use affiliate
links in reviews.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/under-2-second-performance?replies=0&view=all

Which irks me because I *know* for a fact that I found that earlier and
updated the review to remove those affiliate links with a note. I love that
the OP can edit the reviews on demand. Those links irked me and I checked
*all* of that user's posts before and removed them when I found them.

http://make.wordpress.org/support/2014/02/items-for-discussion-at-the-wordpress-sfd-meetup/#comment-157082

Those links there point sharesale dot com before sending them to the
framework page. This time I deleted that review.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski