[wp-forums] Unbozo'd

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 13:56:57 UTC 2014

Does there need to be a rule in the guidelines about something before a
moderator recommends/ doesn't recommend it? I just "enforced" someone not
to criticise forum volunteers' supportive responses unless they are
detrimental to the OP. That's not in the forum welcome. Nor should I think
it be, because the forum welcome is not for volunteers but for the ones
asking for help.