[wp-forums] Where do I post for this

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Feb 5 19:58:34 UTC 2014

on 05/02/2014 19:27 andrew nevins said the following:
>   I want to create a new thread to "discuss" the effects of switching
> between thumbnail-generating functions, but am unsure where to post, in
> which forum.

I'd suggest the HowTo forum - as "not a support question". The topic
title might take a bit of crafting to try and capture as many potential
searches as possible, though.

Alternatively, do you currently have your own blog? If you posted an
article on your own blog and posted the url here, I'm sure a few of us
would be bookmarking it for future forum use.

Off the top of my head, I'm not 100% sure where such an article might
fit into the Codex but that's another option to consider. Depending upon
how the article is written, it could link off something like
<http://codex.wordpress.org/Themes>.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net