[wp-forums] mod watch...

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Aug 28 02:31:58 UTC 2014

Hi! Public conversation is fine for me, but if you do feel the need to work
out a problem, my email is otto at ottodestruct dot com or otto at
wordpress dot org if you want to be official with it. Some do. ;)

I actually copy-pasted the "weird A" in my email to you. The fact that you
didn't see it is kind of a weird tribute to gmail and how widespread the
issue actually is. ;) But like I said, weird characters are weird. It's a
character encoding thing. I can explain it and why it happens in great and
unbelievably boring technical detail, if you really care. But, a problem
that you don't have is a problem that you don't have to solve, which is
great.

Nevertheless, single spaces are right, double spaces are wrong. I can prove
this. Just saying. :)

Anyway, if you have any issues, let me know.

-Otto

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 6:22 PM, John Fridinger <crzyhrse at gilanet.com>
wrote:
> I’m not able to deduce how to reply specific to Otto’s response to my
post, so am doing it this way…