[wp-forums] Can you keep an eye on these guys?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Aug 19 12:11:06 UTC 2014

*Drinks more you know what*

What do I just love seeing in the forums? Yes. Yes, I do.

I've just replied to this review.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/works-but-the-price-went-nuts?replies=3&view=all

I am sure it's all innocent (honest!) and just that they work for the
same company using the same ISP in the same office. But these accounts
are replying and set off the distant alarm bells for me.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/aleksandrrazor
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/shagimuratov

This one too.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/alexandr-bezborodov

Having multiple accounts is alright if you have multiple people and that
does happen. I'd just prefer those users also were listed as plugin
contributors just so they do not appear as the Average Concerned Joe
just walking by in the forums.

--
Jan Dembowski
https://blog.dembowski.net/