[wp-forums] I'd like some advice on some contributor actions

Marius Jensen funman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:03:45 UTC 2014

I don't often post, but this feels like the kind of thing that gets
discussed on the list. For those unfamiliar with me (I'm sure there's a
few) I'm Clorith and I pretty much live on IRC.

We have a user, he helps out now and then, but I (and countless others)
have talked to him in stern tones so many times, I'm at the end of my wits.

The problem is with the way users are treated, if a user doesn't ask a
question perfectly to his standards, they'll get scolded or mocked, it's
creating a negative atmosphere, and it's giving users (many of whom are
never seen again after trying to get help) the worst possible introduction
not only to the channel and the support we provide, but WP it self.

So please, any and all advice is more than welcome, we don't have b-tags
and modwatch like the forums unfortunately, and he's been warned so many
times, over countless months that something -needs- to happen.

--
Regards
Marius Jensen