[wp-forums] The "moderator" hat

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Apr 24 18:10:11 UTC 2014

I think a per-thread "This affects me too" toggle (sort of like
"favoriting" or "starring" a Plugin or Theme)  would put an end to the "me
too" replies, and would have the added benefit of providing a measure of
weight of a given, reported problem.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:04 PM, andrew nevins <andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com