[wp-forums] The "moderator" hat

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:43:47 UTC 2014

Thanks, Josh! :)

That is what I thought, too, but then he said he couldn't do that, either
(or at least that's what it sounded like he was saying) and then upon
re-reading everything, it seemed like maybe what he was seeing was
something besides the default Meta widget and that's when I got confused!

Are there instances where default Meta widgets (or default widgets in
general) won't go away if replaced by other widgets (and if they aren't
hard-coded into the sidebar.php)?

(Sorry for momentary OTness; back to the regular programming lol!)