[wp-forums] Something for the 3.9 Master List?

Ipstenu the Half-Elf ipstenu at halfelf.org
Fri Apr 18 00:46:03 UTC 2014

Can you summarize it in a couple sentances? I'm happy to add it, but
right now I think the understand is this:

The translation package for nl_NL was serving up the wrong revision of
WordPress (4.0), even though the data was correct (3.9). The is_IS
translation is still incorrectly labeled.

(FYI in general if you want to add more than a 'this plugin is broken in
this version' it helps me a lot of you just suggest exactly what you
think should go in :) Then I don't have to guess that I got what you meant )