[wp-forums] The "moderator" hat

Ipstenu the Half-Elf ipstenu at halfelf.org
Thu Apr 17 03:41:05 UTC 2014

I'm not inclined to change how we've (successfully) done things for over
5 years for the few people who aren't up to speed on it, yet. It's like
people who double post, bump, or take over other threads. We *kindly*
correct them, they learn, we move on.

Ever community is different, they need to lean, and we need to teach :)