[wp-forums] Is there anything that can be done about malicious reviews

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Sep 15 20:25:11 UTC 2013

I moderated the user for now.

WITHOUT the history, you know, there's actually not an easy way for us
to tell someone's being abusive. One single nasty review? Par for the
course with public reviews. A continual chain of harassment? Not okay,
and a totally different thing.

Now that we have the information, I'll go back through the reviews and
check what the IP is doing.