[wp-forums] Support lead at Contributor Day

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:04:27 UTC 2013

> I will be leading the support team at contributor day at WordCamp London
>
> I'm looking for ideas or suggestions to help make this a success for everyone who volunteers.

All sounds excellent. I'll be there too so please count me in if you
need help with anything.

Some other possible ideas would be to look at/show:

- how to make quick links to Codex topics with double square brackets
- how to view your forum profile in order of recent activity (Kees
Meijer's tool)
- how to handle spam and thread hijackers, what is a bozo
- joining the forum mailing list
- how to search Trac and interpret what you see there
- free vs. commercial theme/plugin help
- evaluating quality of support resources we send to users

Look forward to meeting you and any other forum regulars who'll be there.

kp

Happinees Engineer
Theme Team - Automattic