[wp-forums] Video Responses

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Mar 22 21:53:28 UTC 2013

Oh I know. Reading is WAY easier for me to stop and process at my pace
(training 'videos' have been known to make me curse or snarl "skip
ahead!"). When I can't jump ahead to where I don't know stuff, I get antsy.

But also I know that's me. If you make a screencast as an answer and put
it on YouTube or Vimeo, and link to it, I think that's 100% fine, just
like linking to a blog post on your own site that explains things :)
Which I do a lot.