[wp-forums] Helping out commercial products

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Mar 2 15:05:58 UTC 2013

There are three main types of Theme support:

1. General WordPress Theme issues
2. Theme-specific issues
3. CSS/HTML/PHP-specific issues

#1 and #3 can be answered regardless of the Theme in use. It is only #2
that is limited to WPORG-hosted Themes. Unfortunately, all three get lumped
into the same "Themes and Templates" forum, which makes it very difficult
to differentiate.

At the very least, it would be extremely helpful to separate out #3 into
its own sub-forum.