[wp-forums] Say it once and be done with it?

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Wed Jun 12 17:09:08 UTC 2013

This was not the case.  It was not a theme issue; and someone had already piped up and said, go seek help from the premium theme forum.  And it ws clera to all that I was helping the person; I hadn't wandered off and abandoned them. And yet here we go again, another "Go get help in the theme forum."  I htink when someone is actuvely helping someone on the forum, and everyone is being very nice and civil, the "go somewhere else" posts should be kept to a minimum, if not disappear completely.

I am a big girl. This isn't my first rodeo.  I know when I think I can help and I know when I've done allI can.  That would be the time to then com eback and say, "Okay, NOW go seek help in the premium theme forum."

I just don't think it's worth it to scare off the few NICE posters we actually do get and the guy was very appreciative when it turns out it was an .htaccess issue having nothing whatsoever to do with any theme. :)

And this guy was being a perfect gentleman throughout the entire process.  Here's the thread, just so you will see what I mean:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-blog-page-does-not-work?replies=43

Joni Mueller
713.703.2553
www.pixelita.com