[wp-forums] Say it once and be done with it?

Andrew2.Nevins Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk
Wed Jun 12 16:59:34 UTC 2013

That's the idea. Say it once.

If the OP is not listening then maybe rewording (but basically repeating) it would be necessary.

I remember an instance when I was trying to help someone and they created loads of threads simultaneously, then someone like Jan or Esmi jumped in and shoo'd them away with a message like "we do not support commercial products" or something similar.
So, I guess that means if someone is being assy then perhaps they need to be shoo'd off even if someone is helping them.