[wp-forums] more booking plugin issues

karthi keyan laxshmitexl8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 10:25:17 UTC 2013

http://karthi3.233.clicksurecpa.com
5k in 15 days… Guaranteed?!
This is GUARANTEED!?

Hai,,

How would you like to make $5k in the next 15 days…
GUARANTEED! All without having to pay a dime to
get access!?

Access The $5k Program Here!
http://youridhere.6853.clicksurecpa.com

This is real… serious… and making a lot of people forget
about their bill problems as we speak!

Don't miss this…

Access the $5k in 15 Days Program HERE - for FREE!

Enjoy,

M.karthikeyan.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Jan Dembowski <jan at dembowski.net> wrote:

> Okay I see what's going on. It is spam and that justin-wilson user is now
> blocked for good and sufficient reasons. I've also deleted that user's
> posts as well.
>
> The justin-wilson account was created to bypass a block from
> *another*booking plugin author. That particular author's behavior was
> such that
> they've earned the "Life Time Supply of Getting Hit with a Brick™" award.
>
> Those two appointment plugins look like forks of another plugin or maybe
> each other. But that's not a bad thing and I haven't seen anything that
> makes me think they're not playing by the rules.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jan Dembowski
>

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Jan Dembowski <jan at dembowski.net> wrote:
>
> > ...Booking plugins are such a cage death match...
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM, Jennifer Roberts wrote:
> >
> >> This developer reported:
> >>

> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-abuse-reporting?replies=2&view=all
> >>
> >> on this guy:
> >>
> >> http://wordpress.org/support/profile/justin-wilson
> >

> > Replied. I'll look at those reviews with a critical eye (does the Spock
> > eyebrow thing) but plugin authors can't see all the info that moderators
> > can. His complaint may be justified or maybe people are just reviewing
> his
> > plugin unfairly.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jan Dembowski