[wp-forums] more booking plugin issues

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Jul 26 14:46:23 UTC 2013

Okay I see what's going on. It is spam and that justin-wilson user is now
blocked for good and sufficient reasons. I've also deleted that user's
posts as well.

The justin-wilson account was created to bypass a block from
*another*booking plugin author. That particular author's behavior was
such that
they've earned the "Life Time Supply of Getting Hit with a Brick™" award.

Those two appointment plugins look like forks of another plugin or maybe
each other. But that's not a bad thing and I haven't seen anything that
makes me think they're not playing by the rules.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski