[wp-forums] Troll

Mark Ratledge mark at markratledge.com
Thu Feb 7 23:06:52 UTC 2013

The best part of that post:

"I worked 17 years as an aerospace engineer at Cape Canaveral and oversaw launch-critical systems that had to work during the count, else the mission was held. I had many times where perplexing problems came up, I was at a loss for answers (at my wit's end), and I prayed for guidance. We never had to hold a launch for any of the issues that I prayed about. Thanks for letting me share. God bless."

Well, all I have to say is that I'm off to widdershin 'round the nuclear missle silo down the road.

-- mark