[wp-forums] Troll

Jennifer Roberts wpyogimail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:50:45 UTC 2013

How about recommending praying?

I HATE upgrading, as it usually results in this high-anxiety, high-blood pressure night of doom. However, let me give credit where it is due. I am a Christian and took time out to pray and ask the Lord to lead me to a solution. Others prayed as well. On the heels of those prayers, things began to come together.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/just-updated-to-wp-35-now-internet-explorer-will-not-display-web-site?replies=9