[wp-forums] We are not the theme police

Borko Livic borkolivic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 05:45:39 UTC 2013

I understand that only WPORG themes are supported on the forum (and i agree
with the policy). I just wanted to point out that it happened (quite a few
times) that a user asked a CSS related question and a mod forwarded him to
the theme author. After that, i really don't want to step on mod's toes and
answer anyway, even though the question wasn't theme related (for
example,how to change the bg color of an element). I always encourage
people to inspect elements (or use Firebug) but we all know there will
always be a bunch of people that won't (or can't) handle such tasks,no
matter how simple it seems to us.

Regards,

Media X

Sent from outer space