[wp-forums] Anyone want to take a look at this jquery 3.6 posted solution?

Mika Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Aug 2 13:24:46 UTC 2013

Confirmed and it's legit. Alas, a lot of people are going to be pissed about it and there's nothing WP can do except roll back. The plugins are the ones doing that particular check. Amusing that none of us noticed this in testing, I guess we were all using better plugins!

Well. May this be our only pain point.

Post updated. Also dropping Nacin a note.