[wp-forums] Anyone want to take a look at this jquery 3.6 posted solution?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Aug 2 12:09:49 UTC 2013

*Dammit Google Mail UI! I didn't mean to hit send! Sigh.*

I meant updating this post.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/troubleshooting-wordpress-36-master-list?replies=5#post-4484014

I'm on a train and seriously lack the jQuery/javascript background to get
it right or even confirm that information.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski