[wp-forums] FYI

Mark E mark at edwards.org
Tue Apr 16 23:19:01 UTC 2013

On 04/16/2013 02:26 PM, Chris Olbekson wrote:

 > Still there will be some that you can never make
 > happy and some that are just plane rude ass holes.

And that is why is it entire Ok to fire a customer from time to time.

> Like a great philosopher once said "The software is wrong not the
> people"

Nothing can be all things to all people.

So invariably the software will at some point be perfect as-is yet
someone will complain that it can't do their laundry or whatever
pie-in-sky wishlist item.

Some people simply cannot be pacified. Thus, sometime people are wrong
and this software isn't.

And I'm back to my original statement: It's Ok to fire a customer.

Mark