[wp-forums] FYI

Chris Olbekson chris at c3mdigital.com
Tue Apr 16 20:26:43 UTC 2013

Marv,

The ONLY grounds for a review to be deleted are if it contains threats, vulgarity, insults or if someones personal safety is at risk.

The other review you are questioning is also perfectly valid.  I'm not saying the person is right or wrong but it is how he felt.  Not everyone is going to be happy with your plugins and you should really stop taking these reviews personally and letting them get to you.  Use them as a way to improve and learn from them.

If a user perceives your features as not working then maybe you should do a better job of documenting or create a better UI experience instead of arguing with them.  If a user is frustrated enough to write a bad review you should try and be more empathetic. Still there will be some that you can never make happy and some that are just plane rude ass holes.

Like a great philosopher once said "The software is wrong not the people"
http://joeflood.com/2011/07/13/the-software-is-wrong-not-the-people

Just my .02
--Chris