[wp-forums] copy of wordshell

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Sep 28 14:29:25 UTC 2012

Piffle, Marc :) You're a member of this list, you have the authority to
tell me when I'm being a jerk :) Never forget that! If you all stop
saying 'Hey, Ipstenu, that line? You're crossing it!' then I'll lose the
ability to see it!

The tl;dr is, however, that these are not the forums. These are the
forum-support-emails, where people who ride the range, wrangling the
forums, come for help from our peers, and to warn folks about folks
who've lost their mind.

Which does remind me. Stuart - This is the wrong list for that question
anyway. You probably mean to be on wp-hackers (though they'll likely say
it's the wrong list too). If you really, desperately, want a free and
GPL command line interference for WP, try WP-CLI.